The Trempealeau Valley Cooperative is an educational co-op bringing area schools together to provide more opportunities to the students of our communities.
TVC's vision is to develop career-ready and college-ready students by providing high caliber learning experiences, preparation and pathways in partnership with the greater community to create and maintain regional stability and a greater quality of life for the citizens of central Trempealeau County, Eastern Buffalo County and Western Jackson County.
On this site, students can find more information about the co-op as well as all courses offered to them. If you have questions about courses you can take, please see your school counselor.
- Regional stability and growth must become the primary perspective as we plan at all levels inside our schools and communities coupled with recruiting and retaining staff and using all resources in the most cost-effective way.
- Decision-making processes must focus on attracting people to and retaining people in our region given our wealth of opportunities if we are to remain viable as school districts and communities.
- Regional career opportunities must be focused on as we plan and implement curriculum - prepare kids for anything anywhere, but show them what is here.
- Schools at multiple levels must work collaboratively to meet the modern and wide-ranging needs of regional employers with both K-12 and adult education.
- Meaningful partnerships between schools, communities and big and small regional business & industry must become an expectation and part of daily operations for all.
- We must create a regional perspective that retains individual school district identity as well as demonstrate and model a modern vision of cooperation for the betterment and greater good of a region.
- Local leaders must create reasons for our young people to stay in our region while we, as school districts, must prepare them to go anywhere they want to go.